Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another day another happy customer

We have been very fortunate here at Aspen Ridge Construction. We have doubled are team in the last 3 months with some of the best remodelers out there. I feel all of their hard work and determination is what has got us to this point. We are a real full service remodeling company that cares about what kind of product we turn out and our home owners. I can honestly say it's not about the money for me or my team. Yeah we all have families and bills to pay, who doesn't? But each and every one of us see the big picture, everyday. We will continue to strive and grow this company until we are one of Oregon's top ten remodeling companies. It is my goal each and everyday I wake up and get into that work truck, and some day's it overwhelming, and stressful, but the support I have around me from my team can get me through anything. If you do quality work and are proud to put your name on it when your done, and didn't screw over your client with a dozen change orders that weren't necessary your phone will keep ringing with customers that need projects done.

No comments:

Post a Comment